I think it's funny how whenever we look back at old pictures we look at them with such purity. Like, "this is what happiness looks like" or "I was truly happy in the moment" but odds are, in those moments we were questioning what happiness really is. I like to think of myself as an optimist, but that just isn't true. I see things very black and white, at least when applied to the character or choices of others. Me, on the other hand, I am a very complex and grey person. It's just that I'm so different from the rest. I know it's hard to pick up sarcasm on paper, but just to let you know, this is dripping with it. I'd also like to think of myself as a very strong, and humerus person whose good at taking the punches, but i know this to be false as well. I know this just  because I had to give a speech today in school and I could see everyone just looking at me as if I was a fragile bird with a broken wing. Although that is often how I truly feel, it's not something I want others to-if that makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog